Error Code ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap Firefox 34
Here we can see, “Error Code ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap Firefox 34”
Broadly, it is a lousy idea to reevaluate safety protocols browsers have mastered since they’re made to keep you protected online (from the “not as likely to be hacked” feel ). But using a recent upgrade to Firefox 34, a site I use all of the time for my study conducted by my college, was not letting me log in. Rather, I had been getting this message:
Because I understand the website is secure (I have used it thousands of times within the previous seven years), I had to skip this safety routine in Firefox. After some googling for answers, I found you, but it was not quite apparent. So, here is what I did screen captures for help…
1) Open a new tab in Firefox and type “about:config” in the URL bar (minus the quotes ):
2) You are very most likely to find a different warning message stating, “This may void your guarantee!” (see screen capture below) Firefox is hoping to save you from making adjustments to the inherent preferences of this browser. Promise to be cautious and proceed:
3) After you click the “I claim to be more cautious” button, then you’ll see a search box and a Massive list of configurations:
4) From the search bar, enter the following (minus the quotations ): “security.tls.version.” :
5) You are likely to alter two of these configurations. To begin with, click the placing “security.tls.version.fallback-limit” and choose change. You are likely to modify the “1” to “0”. Then do the identical thing with “security.tls.version.min”, shifting the “1” to”0". You should now see the following:
6) Now attempting loading the webpage which was providing you with the safety warning. It must load.
Note: Remember, you’ve made your browser less protected. You ought to contact the secretary of the site, which is not loading, and let them know they will have to upgrade their safety on the site so that you don’t need to introduce yourself to higher safety risks. However, if that is a vital site that you utilize in the meantime, this will get you around the matter.